The following review contains links from my affiliate partner.
We all want our children to be healthy – its the motherly instinct. But what might surprise you, is that our children’s health begins even before they are born!
Are you or someone you know expecting or planning to in the future? Then, The Nourished Baby is for you!
The Nourished Baby is a new e-book written by Heather Dessinger from Mommypotamus. Heather is the mother of 2 adorable little one’s and she has much to share about nourishing our children. In fact, I wish I had this book before I began having children – I sure would have done things differently! Instead of my prescription prenatal vitamins I would have focused more on my nutrition before and during pregnancy. Instead of the popular way to introduce foods beginning with processed cereals, I would have introduced more nutrient dense foods at the appropriate time. Plus, there are over 30 recipes which not only your baby but your whole family will enjoy!
The Nourished Baby will teach you:
- How the ACTUAL BIRTH EXPERIENCE can affect a child’s cravings for life
- Why a 2001 study of North American women found that their breast milk did not meet the minimum requirements for many essential nutrients – and how to make sure your baby gets the absolute best at your breast
- How to decode your cravings while nursing
- Why you should skip rice cereal and go for digestion enhancing stews
- What the latest research says on introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods
- Why experts believe purees can lead to overeating
- When children’s “picky” eating habits can actually indicate a serious problem – and how to correct it
- Tips for raising an adventurous eater
Heather communicates her passion for the healthy nutrition of her family by explaining the how’s and why’s of what she does. It is well written, well researched and easy to read.
Priced at $18.99, it is a must have! But, as an added bonus, Heather is offering a 20% discount on The Nourished Baby with the code SUPERMAMA through August 15th!
While you are getting one for yourself, how about friends?
The Nourished Baby would make a great gift!