Meal Planning on a Budget Bundle
Meal Planning on a Budget Bundle includes 73 pages of information and leads you step-by-step in making a meal plan that works for you!
After all, meal planning ONLY works IF YOU USE IT!
The steps I explain in Meal Planning on a Budget and the Recipe Cost Calculating Workbook are the steps I have taken and still use today to feed my family of 10 on less than $500 per month.
Meal Planning on a Budget (51 pages) covers topics such as:
- Process of Meal Planning
- Selecting Meals for the Plan
- Putting the Plan into Action
- Tips and Tricks
- Shopping in Bulk
- Shopping Sale
- Trouble Shooting
- Holiday Meals
- And MUCH more!
- Family Favorite Meals List
- Family Favorite Meals List by categories
- Freezer Inventory
- Pantry Inventory
- Recipes to Try
- Shopping List
- Grocery Expense Tracker
- Price Book
- Itemized Spending Tracker
- Plus others to help determine recipe costs and record them
The Recipe Cost Calculating Workbook (22 pages) helps you take your meal planning on a budget a step further and know how much each recipe costs to serve.
You are given steps and even sample recipes in which you are given the information to calculate the cost. Then, you can check yourself with the answers that are given.
- Recipe Price Calculator Worksheet
- Recipe Price Record Sheet
- Individual Ingredient Pricing Chart
- Measurement Conversions.
This is an instant download - nothing is shipped.
Products are available instantly as an Instant digital download and nothing will be shipped.
Products, once purchased, are yours forever - if/when updates are available they will be free for you.
No technical support is included or given.
Downloads are intended for personal use only and not for resale, distribution in any way including as part of a giveaway - this includes the PDF's and/or printables. Please do not alter them in any way without my written consent. I retain the rights, copyright and ownership of the downloaded products.
Discount codes, unless otherwise noted, are for a one time use and only one code is allowed for each order.
All sales are final - No refunds will be given.
Sales are for limited times and will change without notice.
By purchasing from the Cultured Palate store, you agree to these terms.
How to Download:
Because there is so much variation in technology between systems, we are not able to provide any technical help at this time.
The PDF format is used for all files. To download, you will need a PDF reader - Adobe Reader is the most common and it is free. This comes pre-installed on many computers but if your specific laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. You can download it here.
Can't find the file once it's downloaded? Try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it is being stored.
Steps to Download Products:1) Clicking on an item takes you to the description page where you can click the "Add to Cart" button.
2) After clicking the "Add to Cart" button, you will be taken to the summary of your order. To continue shopping, click the "Continue Shopping" button. To complete your check-out, click the "Check Out" button.
3) After clicking the "Check Out" button, you will be taken to the payment information page. Here you can add your information and any discount code you have. Please remember: The system only allows one discount code per order.
4) Once you have finished the checkout process, you will receive an email with your download.