Scripture Writing for July - Faith
Scripture Writing has become my favorite Bible study method. Not only can I devote as much or as little time as I have each day to it, I learn so much by focusing on a few verses at a time and applying them to my life!
As a homeschooling mom, I also love using these with my children! It is a great Bible study but also penmanship practice, lettering style practice...
Designed to get you into the Bible for a few minutes each day, the Scripture Writing Plan takes no more than 10 mins. But, you can certainly spend longer and dig deeper.
Write the verses, mediate and journal your thoughts and what impressed you about the passage.
- Scripture Verses for the Month
- Full page, lined page with matching design to print a full page
- Half page lined page that print half pages so you get two per page in matching design.
Want a full year's worth of Scripture Writing?
You might find it more convenient to have a FULL year of Scripture Writing. These verses are part of Scripture Writing Prompts Vol. 1.
Spiritual refreshment helps us, as Christians, fulfill the special purpose we each have!
This is an instant download - nothing will be shipped.
Products are available instantly as an Instant digital download and nothing will be shipped.
Products, once purchased, are yours forever - if/when updates are available they will be free for you.
No technical support is included or given.
Downloads are intended for personal use only and not for resale, distribution in any way including as part of a giveaway - this includes the PDF's and/or printables. Please do not alter them in any way without my written consent. I retain the rights, copyright and ownership of the downloaded products.
Discount codes, unless otherwise noted, are for a one time use and only one code is allowed for each order.
All sales are final - No refunds will be given.
Sales are for limited times and will change without notice.
By purchasing from the Cultured Palate store, you agree to these terms.
How to Download:
Because there is so much variation in technology between systems, we are not able to provide any technical help at this time.
The PDF format is used for all files. To download, you will need a PDF reader - Adobe Reader is the most common and it is free. This comes pre-installed on many computers but if your specific laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. You can download it here.
Can't find the file once it's downloaded? Try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it is being stored.
Steps to Download Products:1) Clicking on an item takes you to the description page where you can click the "Add to Cart" button.
2) After clicking the "Add to Cart" button, you will be taken to the summary of your order. To continue shopping, click the "Continue Shopping" button. To complete your check-out, click the "Check Out" button.
3) After clicking the "Check Out" button, you will be taken to the payment information page. Here you can add your information and any discount code you have. Please remember: The system only allows one discount code per order.
4) Once you have finished the checkout process, you will receive an email with your download.